Robinson Grand Performing Arts Center
Bringing Culture and Arts to Life!
The Robinson Grand Theater first opened its doors on February 7, 1913. The theater was built by the Clarksburg Amusement Company, a corporation formed in 1912 by Robert Lafferty, president, Claude Robinson, vice-president, Charles Alexander, secretary-treasurer and Reuben Robinson, manager.
Robinson Grand Performing Arts Center is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media